Scope MPA pendant alarm: Simply push the button to call for assistance.
The Scope MPA personal pendant is just as suitable for Healthcare Workers as it is for elderly and vulnerable patients. It is extremely easy to use, even by people with arthritic hands and other disabilities.
It can form part of a sophisticated integrated system by transmitting to our fixed multi-zone receiver This can then be integrated with OEM equipment, or used in conjunction with our Connexions range of products. For simple plug-and-play applications, just signal directly to any of our portable or wall-mounted range of receivers
Three Alarm Conditions
There are three ways to send an alarm:
- Pressing the large ergonomically designed button
- Disconnecting the neck cord by pulling on the pendant
- By falling over. Fall detection can be enabled or disabled by using a magnet wand.
RF Power output
Lithium battery 1/2 AA 3.0V
<40mA transmitting @ 10mW
<2uA sleep mode
430MHz - 470MHz
Scope’s policy is one of continuous development and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Configurable message for each of the three triggers (up to 51 characters)
- Trigger 1 – normally open, front panel button with up to 4 repeat transmissions per event
- Trigger 2 – normally closed, internal contact connected to the neck cord If the neck cord contact is broken then the pendant will transmit repeatedly until the circuit is restored. The repeat interval between repeats can be configured (5, 10, 20, 30, 45 or 60 seconds)
- Trigger 3A – fall detector. Will intelligently detect when the wearer has a fall. When activated the pendant will transmit up to ten repeats or will repeat constantly until reset by touching the magnet wand onto the pendant.
- Trigger 3B (Alternative to fall detection) – Man-Down. Will transmit an alarm if the wearer has been motionless for more than a specific length of time (can be set between 1 and 127 seconds). When activated, the pendant will transmit up to ten repeats or will repeat constantly until reset by touching the magnet wand onto the pendant.
- Test calls repeat messages up to 24 hours
- Low Power message - When a low power event is detected the transmitter output power is automatically reduced in order to maximise battery life
- Shutdown message - When the power can no longer support the transmitter, a power shutdown message is transmitted
- Fall Detector / Man-Down message
- Contact response time = 10mS min, 50mS max
44 (W) x 62.5 (H) x 28 (D)