A Critical Alert Responder with Geolocation
Kind of Blue
The EPOC-BLU brings you all the feature-packed functionality of the EPOC-S, with added Bluetooth® and GPS modules for location and tracking.
Indoor location: when paired with the separately available BLU beacons, the EPOC-BLU will update it’s location every time it sees a new beacon. When the user sends an alert message, the stored beacon location can be added to the message.
Indoor tracking: the EPOC-BLU can be programmed to automatically transmit every time a new beacon is discovered, providing an indoor tracking function.
A breath of fresh air: outdoor GPS tracking can be enabled either manually or by sending an OTA transmission to the EPOC-BLU. Ideal for lone workers on building sites, large farmyards, industrial sites and the like. Can be paired with Scope transponders to provide a complete on-site location system for both indoor & outdoor use.
The BLU beacons are programmable with an App which allows you to set the power range from typically a few metres to 20m, giving you good control of coverage areas for each location zone. The App also allows you to name each beacon and specify the mode of operation (location or tracking).
The EPOC-BLU is available with either a new slimline drop-in charger, or a desktop charger. The battery life between charges can be up to 14 days, depending on usage level and location modules enabled.
- POCSAG message receipt and ACK transmission
- Bluetooth® indoor location & tracking with App selectable power levels
- GPS outdoor location with OTA enable and variable update intervals
- Man-Down and Lone Worker functions
- Pre-defined (canned) acknowledge and status messages
- IOS* & Android™ App for BLE beacons, ideal for setting up power levels
- Received Signal Strength (RSSI) display, ideal for range testing & diagnostics
- Optional slimline or desktop chargers
*IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and in other countries