Scope DL5 / DL10 DigiLink Transmitters Have Programmable UHF 5 Or 10 Switching Inputs For Telemetry Applications
Volt-Free or Voltage Triggers
Scope DigiLink transmitters have either 5 or 10 programmable zone inputs.
Each zone when triggered, will automatically send the active zone message to pagers. Use with the RX10 Receiver and suitable aerials to provide a telemetry link between panels or other devices.
Regular ‘In Service’ calls can be automatically sent to the receiver which can trigger a ‘fault’ zone if the calls are not received. This gives the end-user confidence that the system is operating properly. The 10 zone version also has a special ‘Burglar Alarm’ mode with configurable entry/exit delay, transit zones and entry zone.
For advanced users who wish to program the unit themselves, a Programming Kit can be purchased. This consists of Windows based application software and a USB cable for PC. This allows all functions to be programmed and stored in secure non-volatile memory.
12VDC, 24VDC and mains powered versions are available, with an optional battery back-up facility for the mains version
- 5 and 10 zone models, fully programmable activation (N/O, N/C or Change of State). Hardware configurable as either voltage or ‘dry’ switched inputs
- Each zone and each zone state is fully programmable
- Adjustable trigger times, delays, alarm repeats are all programmable options plus a new ‘Burglar Alarm’ mode on the 10 zone version
- UHF POCSAG signalling format ensures excellent propagation even in difficult environments
- 12VDC, 24VDC and mains powered versions available
90 – 230V AC 50-60Hz @ 800mA
(H)* 328 x (W) 190 x (D) 75 mm
[ * 496 mm with 14BNC antenna]
Mains Powered Models
12V Model: 12V – 13.8V DC @ 0.8A (max)
24V Model: 13.8V – 24V DC @ 0.8A (max)
(H)* 185 x (W) 140 x (D) 42 mm
[* 335 mm with 14BNC antenna]
DC Powered Models
Frequency Range (MHz)
458.5125 – 458.9375
See data sheet for full specification
Scope’s policy is one of continuous development and specifications are subject to change without prior notice
- Individual Zone States (normally open, normally closed or change of state)
- Voltage Input Triggers (5-18V)
- Input trigger time
- Transmission Delay
- Transmission repeat functions
- Local output (open collector)
- Identity code (capcode) for each zone and each state.
- Preformed text messages, either numeric or alphanumeric.
- Low Battery Signal
- ’In Service’ call period
- ’Burglar Alarm’ mode (10 zone version only)
- Tamper zone
UK Licence Requirement
5 or 10 dry contact/voltage inputs (configurable)
Open collector (siren) output: 1A max
Relay output for Power Fail indication
USB port for programming function only
None – Licence exempt.